Are you a homeowner in need of drywall upgrades, and are thinking about doing it yourself? Sure, there are plenty of do it yourself interior projects that you can attempt, but drywall upgrades are one you should likely leave to the professionals. The drywall is the part of the wall that everyone sees, so you want to make sure that the work is performed by experienced drywall contractors who are committed to providing you with flawless drywall results! If you are in the South St Paul, MN region, let Minnesota Home Drywall and Painting handle all of your professional drywall services.
Drywall Contractors|Professional vs. Novice Drywall Finishing
Arguably the most important part of your drywall is the finishing. This is the final part of the drywall, and will be seen by all of your guests. You will not be disappointed leaving this job to the professionals because it requires experience, patience and confidence to ensure that your finishing will look stunning. We offer various types of finishings depending on the type of look you are going for in the room. Let us know what type of atmosphere you are looking for in a particular room, and we will give you sample finishings that will fit your needs.
Drywall Contractors|Other Drywall Services:
● Drywall Installation – Committed to handling your installation from start to finish with extreme precision and quick turnaround.
● Drywall Texturing – Offer various textures including the popular kinds like knockdown, orange-peel, and popcorn. If you’re not sure which texture to go with, our experienced professionals are happy to give you recommendations.
● Texture Removal – Happy to handle all of your popcorn texture removal, and can replace it with something more elegant like the knockdown texture.
● Drywall Repair – Can tackle any repair big or small. Drywall should be handled with care so that no further damage is caused, so let our contractors handle this task for you.
● Custom Drywall
● Soundproofing– Specialize in commercial or residential soundproofing, with various reasonably priced options.
● Interior/Exterior Painting – Years of experience in the professional painting industry.
● Staining – Can stain decks, patios, and even fences.
● Pressure Washing – Giving you a chance to give your house or deck a deep clean.
If you are in the South St Paul, MN area, leave all of your drywall needs to Minnesota Home Drywall and Painting. Call us today at (612) 816-5333 to set up a free consultation.