Drywalling is a major component of virtually every major home renovation project. Drywall is used to construct walls and ceilings in a home or building and in most instances this work should be handled by a professional drywall minneapolis contractor. A professional drywall contractor brings specialized skills, experience and knowledge to the job that simply cannot be matched by a novice. But, before you hire just any drywall minneapolis MN company for the job, you should have a plan to find a professional, responsible company that will do the job right.
Drywall Minneapolis MN: Why Hire a Professional Drywall Contractor
Here are some tips for finding the right company for your next drywall job:
- Do your research: As with any project around your home, ask around for recommendations of companies that have a solid reputation for professional service and high quality work. Have friends or neighbors that recently had drywall work done on their home? Make a list of the companies you hear about and take some time to look them up online. You may find testimonials and check the better business bureau and Angie’s List for any complaints. You should also take a look at their Facebook and LinkedIn pages to see their latest updates and what their followers are saying!
- Interview: Once you narrow your list down to 3-5 contractors, give them each a call and find out things like how long an average job takes to complete, how soon could they start a new project and lay the project out for them and ask them to tell you how they would tackle it.
- Compare experience, skills and training: You should be able to compare years of experience, types of jobs completed, and special training to determine whether a particular company can complete the work you need. Pay attention to licensing to be sure that they adhere to state and local regulations.
- Ask for an estimate: All reputable companies should be able to give you a solid estimate of what it will cost to complete your project. If one estimate is significantly higher or lower than the rest, you may want to exclude them as an outlier. Ask the companies about estimate guarantees so that you are not surprised later with additional costs.
- Call references: This process is not unlike a traditional hiring process — always check references. Have a list of questions about the timeliness of the company’s work, their professionalism and the quality of the work.
- Listen to your gut: If you sense any red flags during this process, listen to your gut and rule that company out from the job.
If you are looking for a professional, reputable drywall company in the greater twin cities area, contact Home Drywall & Painting at 1-612-816-5333. We have been providing high quality work, strong customer service and affordable pricing to the area for more than a decade.
The Residential and Commercial Drywall Services by our Drywall Contractors MN Team are available in all the following Minnesota Suburbs:
Minneapolis| Roseville| St Paul| Coon Rapids| Brooklyn Park| Minnetonka| Edina| Woodbury| Lakeville| Eden Prairie| Fridley| Maplewood| Shoreview| Arden Hills| Mounds View| Maple Grove| Shakopee| Chanhassen| Rogers| Plymouth| Golden Valley| Victoria| Champlin| Chaska| Prior Lake| Savage| Hopkins| Andover| St Louis Park| New Brighton| Apple Valley| Burnsville| Ramsey| Anoka| Crystal| Ham Lake| Bloomington| Blaine| New Hope| Richfield| Spring Lake Park| Columbia Heights| Brooklyn Center| Eagan| Little Canada| Mendota Heights| Oakdale| Vadnais Heights| White Bear Lake| Stillwater| Centerville| Falcon Heights| Forest Lake| Gem Lake| Hugo| Lino Lakes| Lauderdale| Mahtomedi| North Oaks| Wyoming| Hudson| Lake Elmo| Grant| Bayport| Newport| Pine Springs| Inver Grove Heights| Rosemount| Orno| St Anthony
If you want to see more of our blogs just click on the link of interest: