Basement Finishing MN: Don’t Waste Valuable Space In Your Minnesota Home!
Finishing your basement will allow you to take advantage of all available space in your Minnesota home. Don’t waste this valuable potential by having an unprofessional job done. Your basement can be a Goldmine for Added Home Living Space and Added Value. The job has to be done right to maximize the value of your investment. Professionals from Home Drywall & Painting will help you to overcome the unique obstacles associated with finishing a basement.
Basements Present Unique Obstacles For Construction
If you watch home improvement shows, you may have the impression that finishing a basement is an easily accomplished DIY project. Unfortunately, there are several unique obstacles to overcome when finishing your Minnesota basement.
- Low Ceiling Heights
- Working around Pipes or Ductwork
- Support Columns
- Block or Stone Walls
- Insufficient Lighting
- Musty or moisture Issues
- City Code Related Requirements
Just A Basement Or A Comfortable Lower Level?
Your finished basement doesn’t have to feel like a basement. Home Drywall & Painting is a sheetrock hanging company that really knows how to do drywall hanging to look seamless. We have the skills and techniques to finish your remodeling project. We will install sheetrock, tape, mud & paint your new walls. People will be amazed at the transformation from an unfinished basement to a comfortable lower level of your home.
Basement Finishing MN: Textures Add To The Ambiance
Have you thought of adding drywall texture to your walls or ceilings? Home Drywall & Painting offers a variety of textures to accomplish the look and ambiance that you desire. There are 3 main textures that Home Drywall commonly applies but several other choices are available. Texture that is well done will add value to your Minnesota home.
1. Knockdown Texture – Created by applying a splatter texture to the wall or ceiling, then knocking down points to achieve the desired look.
2. Orange-Peel Texture – Gets its name from the way it resembles an orange peel. This texture is quite common for both walls and ceilings. It is actually a tiny splatter texture that can easily be painted.
3. Popcorn (Acoustic) Texture – This ceiling texture may be achieved by mixing an aggregate with paint. It is sprayed on using a special texture spray gun that sprays your ceiling with a fine, medium or coarse texture.
Basement Finishing MN: Sheetrock Installation Company
The contractor that you choose for your basement refinishing does matter. You want to work with a company that knows its not just drywall hanging, that makes the space, it’s about quality in all the steps, like taping, mudding, smoothing, painting and texturing. They know how to create a comfortable space, where you and your family will enjoy spending time. This is not just a basement. It is a valuable lower level of your Minnesota home.
Call Branden at (612) 816-5333
Home Drywall and Painting has the construction and painting experts to make your dream a reality. Call today for an estimate: 612-816-5333