We all know the intensity of Minnesota winters. They can be severely long and tough. But did you ever think that harsh Minnesota winter may be the best time to focus on all your interior remodeling projects for your residential or commercial property? Did you know that prices in winter are actually going to be down if you are considering getting a kitchen remodel? Compared to prices in spring or summer, cabinets, appliances, flooring and labor too will be more reasonable. Getting a head-start on your basement remodeling project would also be a good idea so you can have the extra space in your home in the winter since you’ll be spending so much more of your time in your home! From additions to your home, Oakdale drywall repair, painting to soundproofing – it’s probably the best time to give that local Drywall and Painting Contractor a call to schedule your project. Below are several reasons listed as to why winter time is great for having work done on your house:
1 – It’s Holiday time! This means that people will have substantial vacation time and more time to get home remodeling projects completed without having any issues with their regular schedules of heading to work and not having someone home to let the contractors in etc. Vacation time also means, many families may fly out of town to visit extended family – therefore it would be much easier for a vacant house to be remodeled. And how lovely to arrive back to a completely remodeled home!
2 – Avoid higher rates in the spring or summer: Contractors are usually more booked up in the summer than the winter. So to keep their crews busy throughout the winter season, they may provide better pricing for services in addition to larger availability in scheduling.
Oakdale Drywall Repair | List of services we can complete for your remodel project!
- Drywall Repair – You might be sick and depressed of looking at walls around your Oakdale drywall repair MN home that seem to have cracks and gashes all across. It’s probably embarrassing for you having your guests come over and see such horrid conditions of your interior home. But you don’t have to worry anymore as the Minnesota Drywall Contractors are here to help revive the look of your home altogether.
- Drywall Installation – Bought a new house and need tons and tons of drywall sheets hung around your entire home? Again, you are not to worry as you have Oakdale MN Drywall Contractors MN here at your service for all the drywall hanging and drywall installation you need done in your new home!
- Drywall Finishing – Another cheaper way to revive the look of your home may be to upgrade to the variety of drywall textures we have available at Home Drywall and Painting Minnesota! Our Drywall Minnesota Team can give you the finished look you want in your beautiful Oakdale MN Home.
- Soundproofing – Not only do we offer completer drywall services MN, we also offer soundproofing solutions for your existing or new home in Oakdale MN!
- Painting – Another bonus we offer is our complete package of painting services MN! Once you come to us, you don’t have to be stressed to go look for other soundproofing contractors or painting contractors because at Home Drywall and Painting we will offer you all the home remodeling services you may need in Oakdale MN.
Oakdale Drywall Repair | Give us a call at 612-816-5333 to schedule your estimate!
With so many Minnesota drywall contractors out in the market these days, it is important to really research the Sheetrock company that you team up with. We cannot speak for the competitors, but what we can say is that we have the experience and staff that cannot be matched. Serving this community for over many many years, we have developed a trust with our customers. Customer service comes first with our team, which is why we have been able to separate our services from the rest of the industry. The testimonial section of our website at, www.homedrywallandconstruction.com is a great reference point for new customers. Additionally, we value your time. We understand how busy you are, which is why we can start your project within one week of a signed agreement depending on how far we are booked out!